Sunday, January 17, 2010

Post 101

My Dream Bag @ the moment

Is 4:00am in the morning and i should be sleeping in my bed but than dun know why i just can't get myself to sleep...I was turning here and there but eye is open widely so came out and restart my com..Mikkiel had just went to his lalaland about 3 plus and today he wake when hubby came back in the evening and last night he went to his dreamland about 12...He really can sleep within this 18 hours he never wake up to drink milk at all...I think i had to wake him up and doesn't want to let him sleep till long and than when night come he doesn't want to sleep and i have to accompany till his sleep..Today still alright cos tomorrow is sunday but than weekdays i have to wake up damn early to prepared for sarah to go school if i not get enough sleep, my temper get bad ..

Today afternoon,was msn-ing with my old friend,she send me one photo and tell me i will love this bag when i saw it i tell her i had been aiming for this bag for months but than i just aiming for fun i will never spent a few hundred dollar for a bag at this time cos our financial is not stable and sometime i need my friend to help out too...She is just nice to tell me cos she going oversea and she can help me to buy and of cos is cheaper than SG or the online spree but than forget it i areadi call this bag "my dream bag" so it will only appear in my dream haha...Anyway at least my friend still got my heart...How can i don't LOVE them..haha Our financial is very tight NOW will be getting better in mid of april we estimated hope and really wish will be true.....Somemore chinese new year is coming many things need $$$$$ ....Going to sleep hope aladdin best friend will appear in my dream and MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE...haha Nitezzzzzzzzz

No comments: