Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post 99



My precious and baobei has a new hairsyle...(the picture is not clear as my hp camera is only 2 megapixel ONLY)


baobei loves to come and disturb me when i was in the computer desk...
precious has a new book to read....


Good evening,i am abit free now cos today sarah didn't went to school today cos find out she has slightly fever so let her stay at home...This week sarah had been crying when we reach the school and start to q-ing up to go in to school BUT than today i tell her today not going to school she throw temper and even cry she say she wanna go school in mandarin...My gal is very funny and sometime i dun know want to laugh or angry lol...Give her some medicine and she went to sleep when afternoon she wake up her temperature became normal... Today morning i was preparing soup ingredient and cook 老黄瓜汤 ,my first time trying and was a nice ones...Sarah and mikkiel drank a big bowl for their lunch and dinner...Their appetite is get bigger than before..Hubby also down with fever yesterday hope the soup can make him feel better cos this few days the weather is damn hot and this soup can help to reduce heatness in the body...Thought of taking some photo but than my hp camera is not that clear so i drop the idea...Another one month Tiger tiger year is coming,gonna get some decoration to decorate my living room...Not getting as excited as before but can have a gathering with my relatives and friend...Hope this year will be a smooth year to everyone :)

No comments: