Friday, January 15, 2010

Post 100

Do anyone miss my face,wonder why this few post doesn't have my face see the picture below :

when my da yi ma is coming or on the way,i will feel myself very bloated and my face will pop alot of pimple and acne... I hate it so much what to do who call myself a WOMAN


finally my face is getting better..........Yesterday night while i was looking after precious in the room so i decided to take some of baobei and hubby's sleeping pose...Dun know when hubby see this post will he scold me...(I always the last person to sleep lol)


Is friday today,was so free now cos sarah and mikkiel is playing themselves and i had done with my pet society rounding and just wait for the time to past and feed them their dinner and bath them i will be official FREE...In the morning when i went to sarah school to fetch her and than she take her first ART assignment back and was empty and than the remark that her teacher say is "she refused to do"...I was so puzzled why her teacher will state this remark on that five pieces of paper and why she as a teacher can't persuaded sarah to do..She is a teacher i dun think only sarah will behave like this i believe there is children who refuse to do ART but than as a teacher i think she have to find a some solution on it...She still can say she miss sarah when yesterday sarah was absent when i brought sarah to school...This teacher really doesn't give me a very good expression...I will teach sarah to art at home and complete the 5 pieces of undone ART i will see what the problem with sarah why she doesn't want to do the ART...Imagine the school was fully air condition but than nowadays the weather is hot,they only switch on the fan and some parent and grandparent had been complaining even sarah uniform was full of sweat after school...I feel very puzzled ,try to contact the school management but always cannot get through or nobody is answering the phone...Stop my grumbling

Later hubby's mother is coming to fetch sarah to her place so she will be back on sunday...Since i am not going out so i will be doing a 大扫除 this two days cos chinese new year is around the corner. I think this year i will be doing it myself cos hubby is busy working until new year eve and he has 3 days off (still not confirm yet)...I have a CNY gathering from my secondary classmate but than dun know can make it anot but very long had not been seeing them real-face hope can make it ba...I think this weekend will be busy clearing my house and looking after mikkel ,will not be switching on my computer this 2 days.........Happy Weekend everyone.....

No comments: