Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Post 112

I can't remember when we take photo together,hubby doesn't like to take photo and he always grumble when i take the camera and take together cos i only take one quarter of his face(no choice see my height know my hand is short lol)heeeheee he look tired on his face cos he had just finish his dinner and normally he will fall sleep after that...Man is like this when getting marry
so different in willingly and force to take photo,next time i will wait baobei to pester me than forcing her to take photo..(NAtural smile and more creative pose)
For precious see also know i force to take with me,see the reaction of his face

1253 am i still awake...I was waiting for the tenant to come back from dating cos he called me that he never bring his key out...normally i will aready in my lala land...Luckily today i never wake up early like usual cos sarah was sick (fever and viral infection) look after her for the whole morning thank god she alright in the mid afternoon...We even enjoy ourselves when is time to sleep but than she keep pestering me to take photo so i confirmed she is alright..:)End up before i go out from the room,all of us had take 70 plus piece of photo .Imagine sarah and mikkiel now is very difficult to capture them naturally and since sarah willingly to pose for me i faster snap snap snap...

Today shiyim had called me in the afternoon telling me a very good new for me that she had brought Caen for her injection and she was recommended by the nurse to let Caen take the pneumococccal injection and although injection was cost $160 and can pay by medisave lol..(Only can be available in polyclinic but than some private clinic can be pay by CDA).All thanx to her cos i thought of letting sarah to take the jabs after chinese new year cos we very tight this month and CNY YEAR is coming...$$ Was my luck to find this friend by blogging...Helpful and thoughtful friend...Hope she can recovered her cough soon.:)

Since that the china man haven't come back i will updated some good point of the pneumococcal jab cos i had a brochure on hand that time Dr chua given to me when she recommend this jab,the jab in chinese is called 肺炎针 cos that time i am some difficulties in pronouns the word lol too "chim" liao when i finding some private clinic about the cost of this jab (different clinic different prices)...

the below is i copy out from the brochure :

The risk of getting pneumococcal diease in infants and children :

  • Children attending childcare centres or kindergartens
  • kids younger than 5 years of age
  • Those who have poor immumity
  • Those who have a history of middle ear infection
  • People exposed to second hand cigarette smoke
if got any enquires of this jab pls call 1800 882 3399 (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals) this jab is recommending by government :)

This
china man really very "zhi tong" lol eat too much battery i guess,i think i am a very nice landlord lol now what time areadi still wait for him to come back i going to sleep liao today he gonna to sleep on the stair or break the door to come in...He think who is he ar noone will dare to ask me to wait until so late lol *bloody hell*Even my husband also will kanna scold by me if he ask me to wait so long lol..(Some of my fren come to my house and happen to saw the two chinaman always say they are so handsome ,why my hubby still dare to rent the room to them,my foot they are not my type and one more thing is TWO OF THEM IS AREADI MARRY AND HAVE KIDS IN CHINA).Not going to wait for him anymore better break my door and he can pay for a new gate for me "just kidding"zzzzzzz

* Finally i have my first advertisment on 2010 given by nuffnang pls help me to click on it...Hope to get the first nuffnang cheque in this year...Thanx a million inadvance to everyone :)

No comments: