Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Post 116

^Saturday^ (0602) Early in the morning 7 am,went out alone to shengsiong to get this week grocery


My first time using the trolley to sheng siong myself


Ever since this lucky draw,i hope Kym Ng will pick my receipt but than alway not me lol.

One of the dish Brocoili with sausage and bacon(put too much bacon so cannot see the sausage)Muar otah with many prawn (Highly recommend)


The weekend was great...Saturday morning went out to sheng siong for marketing ,thought will not be crowded like hubby and i'm wrong still the same but i enjoy myself cos i can slowly see slowly take and slowly think what i have to buy..I spent one hour and buy some grocery and went back with my full speed cos the sun is starting be brighter and brighter..Reached home sarah and mikkiel is still sleeping so i start to prepare and cook the lunch for them...They really enjoy the lunch and prepared for them and sarah and mikkiel is accompany me for the whole saturday and waiting for hubby to come back home from work..Winnie and jason and 2 precious came at night and pass me the playpen and the clothes for sarah..Chit chat for almost 2 hours and they went back home...

Sunday,my parent came early in the morning and i was still sleeping,hear my mum voice when i was still dreaming in my lala land get out from bed and find my key (take about 15 mins) and my mum was nagging at me cos i dun even know where my keys...My father was playing with the kids and i did tell my mum i will cook lunch from them,i prepared Winter melon soup and egg with fish paste and my father favourite chinese sausage..(Forgot to take photo) Cos i was rush by my mum cos my parent want to bring sarah and mikkiel to jp so i have to rush myself to do thing fast and i forget to bring my hp out when i was in my father's van...Spent 3 hours in jp and brought a new shoes for mikkiel and went NTUC for grocery...My parent send us back home and play with the kids and went back home in the evening...I had very long never see my parent since mikkiel's 1st birthday cos was preparing sarah to school..My parent miss their grandchildren but will go back more often cos my mummy promise to help me to look after sarah and mikkiel and i can go out and work on saturday and sunday..After CNY i will be looking jobs that can work in the weekend i know i will be very tired cos (Mon to Fri) i will be looking after the children and the weekend i will be working,told my mummy i will give her half of my salary if i can managed to find a weekend job...PRAY HARD i can find a job soon...

Today nothing happen , the same boring monday,i still feel happy after all cos i managed to find some weekend jobs now still deciding about which location i am going to work...Will not be in the west cos i will be staying at my parent's house on friday till sunday...

Last but not least I have to thank Shiyim to help me with my blogskin,i love it so much...

No comments: