Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY @ 2010

CNY 大年初一

  • Wake up at 9.+ am and prepare,i never expect i let my parent's to wait for us (40mins)
  • Went over to parent's house and i start my make-up and sarah&mikkiel and hubby went to eat their lunch..not even 30 min everything ready wanted to go over to ah-ma house and realise my NEW Roman heels lose it outside my parent's house and the door is open wide ..(no choice i have to wear my mummy' shoes)
  • This year ah-ma's house is full of relatives and sarah & mikkiel take quite alot of hongbaos ..
  • After that went over to hubby's ah po house to ban niang within 40 mins i ask hubby to go cos there is someone i dun wish to see was there and there is some people who do something like me feel that if i will be there for another minutes i will burst out like volcano..
  • Went over Jurong point to settle our dinner,doesn't have a pleasant dinner cos have some argument with hubby,not his fault is i the one who mention everything,(cos i am really freaky tired to face that type of people and i really need to talk it out orelse i think the history is going to repeat again)...We finally had solved that problem when we reached home and talk about it again with a nice tone..

Even thought 大年初一 i lose one pair of new heels and saw someone who i doesn't like to face and had a little argument .I still enjoy the CNY i am still feeling happy.I had to thanks Cousin Adear and Godsis Wooncheng help me take the photo of sarah and mikkiel and Cousin brandon help me to carry mikkiel around and take hongbao (i'm inside the room eating and chit chatting with cousin ) ...I really lugs them so much i also have to thanks hubby who came out an solution to solve the problem that not make from him thank him for having a wide heart and let me choose the decision for the kids...I only want them to have a good environment that all...




大年初二

  • Went over to my parent's house for reunion lunch with the relatives in the early afternoon and stay over till evening and go over godma house and was mention about the 5 million TOTO but than end up reach home we still didn't managed to buy one ticket..
  • Hubby's friends went over for mahjong and play until 大年初三 morning

Still wanted to thanks My cousin magdalene and wooncheng capture sarah and mikkiel photo and i can upload some photo ,i had fall in love with wooncheng's digital cam...

大年初三
Jason&Winnie 2 precious and my 2 precious

  • In the afternoon Jason and Winnie brought their 2 precious over and we went over to Orchard for lunch after hubby 's mahjong session and went to Takashimaya for some shopping but in the end i brought a stroller fan and winnie brought teats for her 2 precious.(Dun really have the mood to shop cos my da yi ma visited me the other night..)
  • Went to Jurong SAFAR,thought of bring them to the children playground but than end up alot of children when we reached there brought them to the hanis cafe and sarah went over to the small playground to enjoy..We settle our dinner in the JAPANESE food court and Jason drove us back home...

The 3 of us are very enjoying on that day although hubby is sleeping when we was from journey to journey and was enjoying chit chatting with Winnie...

大年初四

  • Went over to HDB in the afternoon to do some arrangemment and settle our lunch @ Pioneer mall.
  • Reach home,a few hours late mummy called and tell me Grandma gone missing, she went out in the morning 7 am and 3 pm still not at home..Papa and Mummy went around amk but still cannot managed to find her,papa went over to police station to make report,i was totally blank when mummy told me grandma is missing..Keep calling her to ask got grandma's news anot...After half and hour,was told grandma is in the hospital,she fall down in the road ,mummy say not serious but than say not very properly..thought grandma had discharged from hospital..
  • Went over to boon lay shopping centre to for dinner and buy some grocery and went back home..
  • Told hubby i am going to back to see grandma cos i am worry about her and hubby say we went over together tomorrow..

大年初五

  • Wake up @ 10am and prepare went over to Pioneer Mall to take hubby's IC and went over to BLSC to have our lunch and go the childcare to register for sarah...
  • 3.00pm reach parent's house and realised grandma was still in hopsital, so ask mummy help me look after sarah and mikkiel and we go over to amk hub to deposit money to mikkiel's CDA for sarah school fee...Bought biscuit and milo for grandma and went back home to wait for papa to go visit grandma
  • Reach the hospital,must register and wait for a couple of minutes and went up to see my grandma,saw her siting in the chair alone and i thought she can recognised me but than she thought i am my big aunt keep asking me where my cousin,i keep telling her who i am,she still keep telling me i am big aunt...I keep asking her u know who i am anot,i keep entertain her with my brother's wife help...(My cantonese cannot made it at all) when brother come back after asking the doctor,he say grandma still cannot be discharged and have to stay till monday,say and say till father come up and repeat again and my distruption realised brother's eye is watery mode so i stop my nonsense and switch to talking my grandma again.No matter what everyone is worry about grandma..*I really pray hard i really wish my grandma will be alright and discharged soon*I will be looking after grandma when she is discharged, bringing sarah & mikkiel back to give my grandma joys & laughter...

When papa was fetching us home,the journey was about 30mins was thinking alot of things,my mind suddenly went back to the past when grandma holding my hand to school and she is the one who look after me when my mummy went to work when i was young...and nowadays the things had happen,i not going to think unecessary things anymore ,珍惜眼前人.

"Treasure what i have is must more better than think of those people is not in related.."


You can tell everyone about me but than think twice why must i choose this time to treat u like that...I think u are OLD enough to think what u had done and behave i have no right to say u but i have the RIGHT to protect my own children... :) < i am not refering my hubby>


No comments: