Friday, February 5, 2010

Post 115

Today morning about 9 plus,mikkiel was still in his dreamland see the pose and he take out the pant i wear for him last night ...
Lunch Time:Pumpkin porridge (finished)give him water to drink and he is playing with his teat lol..

Sarah love to go in to mikkiel playpen when she saw me busy with my housechores..How sweet she was : )

The weather is still very HOT even thought outside is having drizzling lol...Now only 15 43 and sarah and mikkiel is watching the baby first channel and i have finished everything i need to do so just wait for the time to pass...

Today morning went to the provision shop nearby to buy some vegetable for lunch and while i walking back home this two "BA GA LA" was walking infront of me HOLDING HAND in small pathway and the sun was so big and hot and they was walking like they having a stroll in a garden..By the way i dun feel any strange cos i used to it this is not the first time A TWO MAN HODLING HAND and is in the friday morning why both of them is not working than..I told them off and they see me like they dun even understand what i say and than still holding hand lol..Blame myself hor why must walk behind two "BA GA LA" and i cannot walk between than cos they are HOLDING HAND lol...Just my luck cos i stay this area with alot of workers but than i never say "BA GA LA" not good but than just that why must block my way..

Going to wait for hubby to come back cos today he is not going to work OT...Hope Sat and Sun 3 of us can enjoy the weekends cos hubby have to work OT till 8pm...

No comments: