Friday, February 5, 2010

Post 114

Yesterday is sarah last day from school so take a back view of her and the last time to see her wear uniform of the school....
Had changed abit of the fengshui of my living room but actually nothing different the chair direction is change to left to right...

Our CNY decoration for the tiger year
I realise there is a dead cockroach outside the corridor,didn't dare to take it so i use a pail of water and let the body swim to the another floor and wash the corridor since CNY is coming and realise there a paint on my spy cam dun know will it affect the face when the people come do nuisance again...


Today early in the morning 5o'clock mikkiel was crying and crying didn't want to answer him cos this few night he is alway like this but than a few minutes he stop and sleep back...Wake up and carry him and he is alright..Recently he keep crying when i was doing housework in the kitchen or he cannot see me he will cry very loud...Sometime i feel very frustrated cos he is keep crying and crying non stop but than i angry stand infront of him he stop his crying...I am finding method to try to stop him for crying while i can do things in kitchen...

Afternoon went to BLSC to buy grocery and the children diaper since walk pass the singapore pool so went in to buy TOTO since there is not much people q-ing but than when my turn to buy that aunt ask me for my IC lol when i haven't say finish what i want...So in the end of course i didn't manage to buy MY TOTO than went over to NTUC bought my thing with that bad face and went back home in that very HOT weather and HOT temper..(DUn understand why this type of people always like this when i take my IC out they dun wanna check when i never take they wanted to check my IC..)^&*(&**()*

Recently sarah and mikkiel is giving me some problem,sarah has been eat less from the usual her ever since she had infection when she came back home with hubby's mother care...I had made an appointment from polyclinic and have a check up of her and ask the doctor about it..I see her like this really feel heartpain.....Mikkiel is alright with food and his milk just that when he cannot see me he will cry like someone is torturing him and i am just in the kitchen cooking or doing my washing up...Sometime i feel i cannot tolerate the crying sound cos it damn loud..He can cry loudly non stop until my face was infront of his playpen...Sometime i get too contradicting but than now onward i will never put my children to place that i dun trust anymore...

After all the end of my day was alright after chatting with primary school classmate Patricia for couple of hours it been along long year we had not been chatting like we are in primary school...The first sentence i call her is wow ur house phone number never change ar feel so glad that although my memory is not very good i still can remember number quite well...The conversation was so great always happy to find back a long lost friend and talk about the primary school days laughter by laughter lol...I even ask her to scan our primary school photo in facebook i cannot remember how i look when i was primary 6 cos my mother had throw away my memories to the dustbin when those day i was very rebellion...Another long post i am trying to cut short my updated but than i dun understand my day is alway full of so much happening things got to go think about it..

No comments: