Monday, February 22, 2010

THE OVERDUE PICTURE





These 2 picture is taken when we will doing our last minute shopping for CNY,having our late lunch @ KFC...(more photo in my fb acc)



18 February '10 have register sarah to "Rainbow Childcare" pay the register fees and waiting for subsidize to be approve and will know how much we will be paying every month..Taken 2 set of school uniform and pay $48 for school uniform..Faster wash and hang out for drying since the weather is so hot...( i always have the habit to wash new clothes we bought for sarah & mikkiel)


See my recent photo:the left two photo was taken @ night the right three pics is taken by today afternoon..

I realise when my da yi ma came and visit me i feel myself like bloated (very bloated) see my face very different right..I look so (POM) lol at night dun know is water retention or fats..

CNY is ending soon another 6 more days to go.This year hubby and i must go temple to pray for 太岁 cos we are born in the PIG year...But we still haven't go pray yet...Must within this few days go pray hope can let us have a smooth year lo and not forgotten huat ar...I feel that this CNY i doesn't have great luck cos last friday i join hubby and his friend and sharmaine for mahjong and i lose a few hundred bucks ..Tomorrow will be going back to my parents' house will be back 28 february 2009 or earlier..*Pray* my grandma can be discharge from hospital soon
This sunday will be attending Marcus full month celebration and sarah going to start school on the 1st of march (hope every day can a smooth day for us...) also everyone too...Will be upload more photo next post :)


Dear Friends and readers & passerby

Please help me to click my new ads below if u happen came in or by pass my blog, thank you so much and 元宵节快乐 everyone :)

No comments: