Friday, May 1, 2009

Post 14

Yesterday was my mil's birthday in the evening time when to raffles country club and went in to this resturant at level 2 and is buffet and ala cartel but the FOOD taste yucks neither too salt or no taste and the food they prepared was damn long really not satisfied with the food...Today my mil went to come take sarah to her house i did tell her she agreed too. we did take some family picture due to mil's digital camera was low battery use my hp but u know old model will not have good feature so the photo look blur lol...

Today in the afternoon hubby help me look after mikkiel and i went to do my reborning and cut my hair was not very satisfied but still look ok hope tomolow went wash my hair it will not look like maggie mee....As long everyday i will have bad hair day will do cos we are on budget i do my reborning @ $100 @ auntie salon nearby my house taken a photo through my webcam so abit blur...i think i look shag and tiredi look old now cos due to late night and etc....hope can gain back the awake face i used to have...MAybe now go buy cigarettes i dun need ic anymore...HOPE so
I like my hair to be straight but will try perming or curl when time is right...i used to have nice hair BUT i spoiled my hair to dye and bleach my hair too much last time my hair can is soft and healthy but now i start to have hair loss and was quite serious,my hair is more serious than my face no choice hahaha i can spent few hundred for my hair but my face i used non brand product cheap product like neutrogena or hazeline snow cos i drink alot of water but complexion is also not so gd la..but still can be see la me gtg have to look after mikkiel he is crying now byebye..Hope i can HAve a nice weekend and no quarrel with hubby anymore this few weeks dun know whether is "aunty" coming or etc i have bad temper lol hope hubby can understand..

No comments: