Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post 21



I love this number 21 cos from secondary until now i love this number and my hubby's birthday is on 21st lol so qiao rite...today my post is 21 areadi must updated something happy...It better tomorrow post more better but i feel like updating la...

Gd afternoon everyone,i bored cos sarah and mikkiel was have their nap and yesh i infront of the computer and put my leg up and rest..My leg still pain btw thanx for those friend who care and concern about my legs thanx for the msgs i will contented...Sometime people is like this hor when people treat me gd i feel happy but when i feel angry everything just forget and start to think of the bad life i ever have la...WHy but i trying to dun let the hormones changes to affect me cos my mood now is better at least some friends will keep calling a few days to check with me whether am i alright and this and that...I really thank god but when can i statisfied the life i have...i know i should not compared the life i have in the past and compared the life i have now but at least i think i have to content what god given me...i should not like those people word and affect me and let everyone surround me suffer am i right..Especially the one who sleeping beside me and snore loud loud that is my hubby lol...i know deeply he changed alot but just not contented...Y am i like that...i know myself how ridculous i am recently but jus cannot stop myself sometime lol..i think i need some changes...still trying lol...see the photo of me i really change alot but lucky i still dun really look like auntie lol..But the dark rings is getting darker have to change my sleep routine too....I alway sleep in the middle of the night and wake up at 9 plus and do do do and never take a nap of cos i look shag and tired...Must drink more water too complexion is to dry now..

HAve finish household chores,and i abit bored wendy call me this morning and chit chat for a while..She went for laser for her eyes and got 3 days mc,i tell her my eyes had been blurish for abot 10 years plus but still never really do something on it when really cannot see i wear my red spectacle,actually i have perfect eye sight when primary sch but see people wear spectacle very nice so i go and purposely tell my mum i cannot see want to do spectacle but few years later i ready need to wear but refused to wear...Secondary school more worse alway tell teacher to write bigger word on the blackboard and than alway flag the wrong bus when want to go school but i do have night blindness.I alway nearly knock by car at night but luckily i still alife lol hahaha..Many friends ask me to take driving lesson but never intend to cos my eyesight not very gd better dun harm people or harm myself,on the road cannot play play wan...haha maybe tomorrow wendy is coming over i been months never see her..the last time i met her is a sunday she brought shernice over and play and talk alot lol.Both busy she busy working i busy looking after sarah and mikkiel but our friendship will last after she or me go to the heaven cos we been knowing each other for 10+++ years lol...hahaha gtg both chidren wake up have to go play with them areadi byebye...BTW this friday toto prize is 5 million go and try ur luck ok Good luck my fren..

No comments: