Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Post 26






wow it another day but now is 1.25 am and i just bath out my hair is wet...Recently the weather is freaking hot i going to melt...My living room is like suana lol even switch on fan the air is hot at times mikkiel is crying sometime normally morning when sarah and mikkiel wake up i will put them in the living room until night when is sleeping times than i will bring them in to my room and switch on my air-con and fan..I super duper scared hot...LAst time when i still staying with my family i can sleep with fan and open the biggest mode maybe i get used to air con i cannot lived without it anymore...Every night no matter rain or whatever air con will on until i wake up in the morning...maybe is the weather my air con is not working well sometime cool but sometime i will feel hot even i switch on the air con to 21 degree lol.Hubby going to buy new fan tommorrow and i think will be better...i gonna change my hp again cos that hp will going to berserk soon since still can work sell and get another hp....

Yippee this thursday going to my mama house again that mean i dun need to cook,do housechores for 4 days but come back again everything becomes normal again...sometime i really feel very tired everyday morning till night everyday doing the same things sometime really very boring,haiz wat to do lei no choice de la...going to play some online game and some variety show and off to my lalala land..Nite to my readers and friends :)

No comments: