Sunday, May 24, 2009

Post 25








Happy 5 mth to mikkiel

Today brought mikkiel to JP to gai gai,saw alot of people buying fan from xtra...Recently is very hot i also plan to buy two new fans but tommorrow hubby going to buy @ xtra cos we bought our one week grocery today so no hand to take the fan....hubby brought me to Newyork new york for dinner again food hmmm not so bad but not use to the mushroom soup we order as usual i never finish my portion will try to change i dun wish to waste any food anymore...I sincerely think the video i watch that share by a mummy from singapore motherhood...Really very sad just wanted to updated some photo of mikkiel photo today and sarah never follow us cos she was in my mil place will bring her go see the Ribena competition next week cos she love the commercial show sosossoso much everytime she saw she laugh so loud and i can see she enjoy very much...got go pluck my vegetable that buy from xtra and i enjoy my weekend very much...Tomorrow is monday again everytime became normal again hope no monday bluesssssssssss.

No comments: