Saturday, May 23, 2009

Post 24


Gd afternoon,i back....mikkiel is sleeping just chatted with my secondary classmate for 2 hours plus cos mikkiel is wants to drink milk so i put down the phone if not i think we can talk non stop...The conversation let me think about the secondary school life and we did talk about the classmate we met and gossip abit....He mention this classmate and let me remind about him...he my ex-admirer during secondary school..Imagine admire him and talk to him not more than 10 sentence lol for 2 years...he is a cool and hmmm quite guy and we did saw each other outside when i hang out with my friend last time...we look like strangers la...last time when i never admire him he used to tease me and joke with me...cos dun why whenever i admire him not long the news spread so fast and i dare not talk to him but i did still talk to his friend around...He did give me so wrong thinking cos when we are in the same class whenever what i do or what my friend will tell me wanfeng is looking at you but this is not the first friend telling me and i thought he do have some feeling too...But who know one day my godbro wanted to make us together and ask him about it but he say i too noisy lol and talkative than my godbro never ask more and tell me about it and immediately never even want to think or that minute i ask every of my friend stop saying his name infront of me...I admire him for 1 year and all because some of thing he do mislead to admire him more but i never ever want to ask him for any relationship cos i never ever ask a guy for steady before...AFter graduate,he went to amk ITE and i went to bishan ite never ever thought we will see him each other again but we see each other at the bus but we didn;t even say a hi....i thought i will never say a word to him anymore dun even say contact...but who know ONE day

He called me when i was going out with my friend and that time i areadi 18 years old....He asked his friend to ask ronald to get my number but i didn;t know he gave my number to him no matter what it ok to me...After all after so many conversation,we still never be together but that time i areadi know my hubby...That year is not a gd years for me....Happen alot of thing stop contact each other for few month..he even mention want to organise school gathering but only me and him and his friend than i tell him i will think about it cos that i having some police case so dun have the mood to meet him too...

20 years old,he went to NS, and contact me again after many many conversation and i ask him do u know i admire when we are in secondaary school and he answer somehow listen before but dun know real anot...How u think of me?Ah lian lol i keep quiet for awhile and hang the phone cos i wasted that bloody 1 year to admire him and he say this type of thing to me..i even msg him ask him not to contact me...and he say why and he ask me to go steady with him...i think for a few days and start together he didn;t treat me bad but not very gd but i didn;t even bother about this relationship cos i was doing my own thing and my hobby and i ask for a break up after this break up we patch and break patch and break and tell u he didn;t even hold my hand before dun even say further more la...He always say what i wear is too centre attraction and his thinking is totally different from me la..The final break up is i telling him is on a chinese new year i msg him we are not compartible so let not continue anymore after that we didn't contact anymore but After 7 years,after i marry he msg me ask me want to go out anot but i reject i dun know whether he know i marry but i know he went in to the heavenly place i do hope he can do well and be a good man after his release..he will never ever see this post but i really hope he can treasure what he have,after all i dun really understand him cos when we will in relationship he never even tell me his family even he does i think i forget cos i know why i accept him when he want me to be his gf cos in the secondary school i wasted one year to admire him and maybe we can try it out but maybe we start at the wrong time ba...recently i keep received phone from private number i wanna who is this person i hope is not u....byebye

No comments: