Friday, May 22, 2009

Post 23


After putting the implagnon i putting 5 kg and i fat and my tummy is big and arm also flabby flabby..i want to start my diet on june and i want to lose my 5 kg and another 4kg to my ideal weight....

After putting implagnon every night,i feel hungry i stuff myself with cornflakes,tibits and order macdonald at middle of the night...MEnse come so fast and end at 2 weeks later i abit of regret to put the implagnon no choice i dun wan another baby anymore ..This is the only choice at this moment i hope putting implagnon i can be relieve of scaring to have baby again always mense never come and scare myself again...the side effect to me come very fast the first few weeks still ok still can lose a few kgs but now i gain 5 kg oh wo de tian...i really have to do something cos if not one day i become a big fat pig lol heeeheeheeheeee....I am watching the korean movies showing at channel u...so jus a short updated tomorrow sarah going to mil'house and mikkiel is going 5 month on sunday i bringing out for a walk and will bring him to jp and buy some clothes and some needs ...Going to enjoy myself this two days and monday will come back the same do housechores and alot alot of things have to be do lol cos this weekend i dun need to cook and housechores i done it today so i can relax yippeee,hope i really can enjoy my this two day....*cross finger*byebye

No comments: