Monday, May 18, 2009

Post 19







Now is 8.30pm mikkiel and sarah is sleeping and as usual i am infront of the computer now all this while i was addicted to facebook...The facebook now is so interesting got so many quiz to take and game to play...Recently i addicted to facebook as i join facebook for a long time and now than realized wow there is so many thing to do i can spent alot of hours in this facebook and log out when i switch off the computer at night...Now i addicted to Pet Society every morning wake up must sure go to the pet society to see my pet his name is happy...Just like another children to me,play and entertain him when i am free lol...

Yesterday hubby brought us to imm,bring the kids to have walk and mikkiel loves going out and so as sarah but sarah loves to say hihi to strangers and smile to them but when saw my friend and relatives she became shy and unsocial this gal sometime made me very headache...I persuade her to go in to the car that we rent for her take us 30 mins to ask her to go into the car and she insisted to come out but after awhile hubby make her sit inside for a well and she create her havoc again...I know she looks cute to everyone only me and hubby know how good and how naughty she can be...mikkiel he behave well althought he is teething,when people play with him or talk to him he smile he is a friendly baby u talk to him he was smile whether he understand or not understand...I find out imm dun have a place like jurong point there dun have a full facilty for babies this is wat i dun like to go imm cos too trouble some to bring baby to go must bring alot of things and the changing room for baby alway alot of people q up luckily mikkiel pamper not very full so never go in to that changing room...When to Daiso with mikkiel and hubby brought sarah to imm playground but about 20 mins hubby came to find us and shop for awhile and brought them to kopitiam and eat our dinner and cabbed back home...I was happy when i can go out with hubby and the children...i dun like to stay at home but no choice if i have plenty of hands i will sure bring sarah and mikkiel out often...but i think i can't never do it before and never thought of bring two out alone cos i knw i sure cannot handle...So friend even say huh why u cannot...Dun laugh at me next time u have kid like sarah and mikkiel age see u can bring them out anot...Say very easy do very diffcult..or i try to let u bring them out alone see u can handle...i am lazy to upload photo through blogger cos simply very long and take alot of time sometime even i finsh updated the photo still haven't upload want to see my photo can go to my facebook lol if u are interested haha...ok i gtg my dark ring is getting darker how can let the dark ring vanish any methods can share with me, Any gd method and not too expensive product can recommend me or else i will be a panda gd friend soon next time want to see panda dun need to go Sichuan can come my house to see me can liao (joke for today) FUNNY hahaha :)

No comments: