Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post 22




today edit some of sarah and mikkiel photo,see the different two of them have...both of them look so cute and adorable...every baby look cute and adorable and the best gift that god gives me is this two children...cos i believe baby is a gift from heaven..This two children makes me changes alot...Make my life up and down but when ever i went to bed now is with a smile...(Unless i quarrel with my hubby) every day i will say good night to them when wake up i will say good morning to them...


Looking after baby is really not a easy job...but is worth it...From the first time looking after my first baby,sarah...I learn everything from kkh...cos when i give birth her the first 28 days she was staying at the NICU so everyday i from taman jurong to kkh taking bus or cab...From the first day till she discharge only one day the rain was so heavily and my mama and my mil didn;t allow me to go see her cos i was still under confinement...when the day she come back home,i the one who looking after her till now...See her from a tiny little baby to now can walk play and even jump ..time really flies very fast she now is 21st month and alot of memories with her when the very first time bring her take bus to find my friend and the many first time,can say the first four month she is not easy to look after but luckily after that she can sleep throught the nite until i was pregnant she was abit cranky....but she still can be handle i look after myself when i was pregnant where i go she go,she even know there is a sibling coming out and she alway touch my tummy and say didi when we know the gender...i can see she is very excited about it..she is very close to me but after i giving birth to mikkiel the two weeks she was at my mil's house went she back she suddenly become a distance to me,Dun know got anyone know the feeling but i was sad and hurt but after she come back she is more closer to slyvia than me..But now is better but she seem to be more closer when mil come to my house she will stick her more than me i know time will show everything after all i still loves her cos she is my precious...I have to teach her when she is naughty i want her to become a good people when she grown up i dun expected much i want her to have proper manner and proper discipline...i want her to be happy and healthy that all..i hope when she grow older she know how much i loves her...

ABout mikkiel,i didn't expected i will give birth him at CHristmas eve..(my edd is 18 jan 2009)He is a christmas eve baby and he is a mouse baby...Luckily he never torture me,i was pain for 2 hours plus and he burst the water bag himself and a few minutes by squeezzing out..Christmas day both of us can discharge but the other day mikkiel was admitted to kkh cos his juandice is too high..was discharged after 4 days.....when he was 10 day after i give birth him he was admiited to kkh again cos he have high fever and alot of phlegm stay at kkh for 5 days but after the discharged he is better no much problem....he can play and drink well but he has reflux when after he drink milk...read some articl esome baby will stop reflux after 9 to 12 month..so not to worry...another 3 days he will be 5 month and hope he can be a happy and healthy baby....i love my sarah and mikkiel and hope they can love me as i love them and hope they can be a good person and well manner and well disciplined when time goes by...okok gotta stop here i love my hubby if he never let me angry too cos he love me more than before....heeheehee

What Type of Wife are you or will you be?
Sally Loh
My Result
Humble/Supportive
You are your husband's dream wife. Supportive, humble, and loving. You understand how to stroke your man's ego like no one else because you understand how powerful your influence is. It i...

No comments: