Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post 20








I feel sleeping but can't get to sleeep cos in the evening,hubby ask mil over to help me look after sarah and mikkiel and hubby brought me to see chinese physician and see whether can feel better anot...Now is 12.43am i am tired but cannot get to sleep so come and blog lol...

Recently heard alot of sad and happy things from my friends and my sister...Some are good news but some are really badsss.i dun wanna to mention here but i hope everyone in this world at least can feel happy and peace no wars...Including my family,my friend,my relative,myBFF and alot alot...WHen i heard good news from them i feel happy but when i heard sad news i will worry and feel sad for them...From marriage until now i have not been doing a good job as a friend or neither a sister to some who treat me as sister cos pregnant lazy to go out,give birth to sarah managed to contact a few friends but pregnant again no time to go out cos cannot carry sarah to longs and now even worse how to go out so MSn and calls is important to me(this is the way i can let the relationship maintain) but my friend always say If ar got important things find u ar sure die wan ar (alot of people telling me since i have a habit of putting my hp to silence)....HAHAHAHAHa npw waitng for my god sis to call me cos she having some problem i am lending my ears and hope she can feel better lol....But i think maybe she is in the dreamland..Hope she can be strong and everything will be better ok..Jie jia you gogogo...

Joke of the day and i will go watch my cartoon, today karen call me and tell me hey gal u got watch the advertisement the variety show (don't forget the lyrics)than i reply YES why u want to join ar..karen:NO la u go join la u like to sing ma,I reply yesh i like to sing but i always anyhow sing when i forget the lyric how to go join,karen:go join la i support u... i reply:ok i will go join this 31st june i go join ok...karen:happily say okok amd hanged the phone...This gal alway will call me and ask me join the singing contest when this few year the mediacorp is holding but gal u be my audience i very happy areadi and i glad i have a nice friend like u but i know i bad i alway tell u i will go join but end up u alway bluff by me cos there is alway i tell u that month but there is no 31st in that month but all this year u alway still can let me play this joke with you...hahaha My life always have so happening and happy things but i think i have to thank god for all this i have if i never live until now i never learn alot of things and experience things that i never thought i will came across ok enough of my crampy...Enjoy the photo i have capture todayss....

No comments: