Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Post 17








Finally i back for updated...my computer was on mc a few days yesterday hubby bring the CPU down to change the power supply luckily not virus or else my photo and document will vanished and i will be very sad lol... How my life hmmmmmmmmmm NOT good realise i am having mood swing and this few week keep quarrelling with hubby sometime is my fault sometime is his fault la...He always think i love to quarrel but quarrel dun need strength who like to quarrel agree what i say....GUy is always like this la but now we temporary alright hope i can control my temper too...hahhahaha Hormones changes so no choice one is to endure me or just leave me alone i will be better la...

Last week went back my mama house can see sarah and mikkiel enjoy themselves but i not cos i have some argument with my hubby la...Hope pray no more quarrel cos yup quarrel will never be good la but which woman dun wan husband to give in abit AM i right....haiz my mama brought sarah 2 new toys and sarah loves to go out with my mama and i stay at home with mikkiel cos bring him out is quite troublesome now but did bring him out for a walk...Brought my mum to Spotchicken hmm dun is coffeeshop or call wat the foood is really awful my mum chose to go that shop cos many of her friend say the food is nice la YUCKS cos celebrate Mother's Day and brought her two nail polish and can see she is happy la...As long as she is happy i have less one worries maybe u can see me with smiling faces but i do have things to worry and even stress but try not to elaborate here wait if got BMW reading my blog will help me to advertise..Yup this world have many type of people,can read my blog but jus shut up la talk so much for wat nothing to talk,must talk about me meh wait ur mouth became sausage mouth than u know....i from friendster blog change to multiply change to here secretly....Haiz say areadi angry...

i hope i can go out and work but my two children is still so small go work still go worries.haiz next life i dun wanna be woman...Too contradicting ... i hope i can work and less at home so dun quarrel with my husband but what about my children i cannot be so selfish rite haiz pray can let me strike 4d and TOTO than i can be more happy abit la cos i can have less worries (i do have alot of worries lol)want to know ask me urself lo i think better stop here i think i not a gd mood now to updated u will updated when i feel ok...byebye

No comments: