Sunday, April 26, 2009

Post 13

Raining soon,thunder is roaring very good this few weeks the weather is so hot like the rain cool everybody...Sometime weather can affect people temper too..Those few weeks but temper is not very good and keep going to my bathroom to have my bath...Was damn hot wear spaghetti strap still very hot lo...

Today is sunday and later evening 7pm channel 8 have Stars award sure must watch but in the afternoon will go boon lay shopping centre to give my hp box and accessories to the hp shop yesh i changed hp trade in my Nokia N81 to z610I funny rite...Cos i dun wish to top up any money to purchase any phone so no choice...MY dream phone is N85 or nokia expressmusic 5800 cos got wifi and camera function is good man.....

of cos i get used to that hp very fast cos 2 years back i used this z610I before i still have that model but is break in to 2 pieces keep for memories...
Dun ask me why cos is 2 years back areadi..

Nothing to updated but have too many pictures too upload but now currently the network is quite lack so i think another time ba...BYe enjoy ur weekend...

No comments: