Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post seven


Finally i had insert the implagnon yesterday, hurray so we will not have any baby from now until april 2012...Eventually wanted to do liagation but the gynae say i too young to do and can take the implagnon and can be take out anytime if we would like to have baby...

Yesterday went alone to kkh and than after everything and waiting for my turn to see Dr Yang who knows the nurse ask,"Gal,anybody accompanied u,"Replied No i thought dun need is only a minor operation wat...Nurse: Can u ask someone to pick u up Replied:Huh my hubby is working lei Nurse:Ask him to come and pick u up ok...Than no choice sms hubby and hubby say after his work he will come down...While waiting saw one of my friend(Judy) @ the clinic and ask her to tell the nurse she will be accompany after the inserting of implagnon (my hubby is on the way) so went in and see Dr yang and this is my first time seeing him and he say gal u look young,how many children u have,and blah blah...Was laying on the bed and the light was so bright and the nurse ask me to raise my left hand and i use my right hand to cover my face cos the light was sosososo bright and Dr yang came and say gal u scare no the light to bring heeheee...He was talking to the training doctor and start within 15 minutes everything done...Did feel something was in my arm...Dr yang say so i was see u in another 3 month...okok...Off i go... Went for a puff and chit chat with judy ...Was very long time never see her,she dun even know i marry dun even say she know i have two children areadi..she was shocked to see me there cos she thought what wrong with me...hahahaha take her contact number and off i go...

Today my arm have some blue black that impagnon insert aiya is normal so dun need to worry so much...I hope i will not gain much weight during this few year implagnon is together with me cos there is some side effect gain weight is one of that...This 22th April bring mikkiel to cut botak and so will updated some photo when he became MR BOTAK...i have to go cos was very sleepy cos wake up early in the morning...

No comments: