Monday, April 20, 2009

Post 10

Time flies sososo fast today is 20 April 2008,Today was free in this afternoon so sat infront of the computer and open my folder and saw the picture i have taken since 2005 until now...I have take 1000 pcs of photo from myself to friends to hubby to sarah to mikkiel and on and on...I know time will go back to those days..From my little tiny hp panasonic x 66 to nokia 3250 to now N81 every phone have many photo i have taken...I know i too "zi lian" of myself since the day i brought myself panasonic x66..Is my first camera phone @ 2004..NOw is still available at my home but now is sarah's toy phone now...: o

This the photo i take from my first camera handphone @ 2005

On 2005,i been missing in singapore for four months and went to a heavenly place,was alone and make alot of friends there...But never ever wanted to go this heavenly place again.I went there for two times once is 2 month and once is 4 month...Never ever think i will go to this heavenly place in my life amongst of my friend i was the first one who go this heavenly place and after a few month more friends went to this heavenly place...People will made mistake but if u break the law u will have to accept what u have done and accept the punishment..Do u ever stay in the a room and sleep with the toilet and bath and eat ur meal inside the roon with three to four people or even more...Many people went in and out..But some learn a lesson and never do it again...I can say i am lucky i went to this heavenly place in a short period The first time went in, cut my hair to seven (mayb some of u know what i mean) do marching, and sing songs inside the roon time go very slow,never see a clock for two month and blah blah..End of december 2000 near to christmas and was plan to have chalet with all my sister but that christmas i was crying and sleeping on the mat and sing song to make the day goes faster..Sang alot of song almost all the song i know i sang and sleep...Everyday do the same thingss,wait for family to visit me every two weeks..After two months went out and went to a halfway house fro a few monthss...Surround with a lot guy who used to addict to heroin...I went their to help out with the furniture department only two gals inside that half way house one is me and one is sherwin...Days by Days,from a quiet gal to a very talkative gal always talk to different people and listen to their problem and story..Some of them was covered with tattoos and i used to tell them won't ur bodys look like colourful maps.The guys their from age(20 to 55).Those day i was only 19 years old..I leave the halfway house afew month later and start to go out and work...The two month of staying made me tell myself i will not want to come back to this place again but who know after a 5 years later i went to the heavenly place again,same things and same situation this time round i am 22 years old, different place different people i met...i see more things and realise how fortunate and how lucky i am...BUt this 4 month really make me lose alot of things such as families loves especially the relationship with my father,the person in this world who dotes me alot...i am very sad and how regret what i have done but bonding of me and father will not be the same...But the first visit to this heavenly place i was too young and even let me met those people that i met in the second visit i think is the same cos when i haven't go to the heavenly place many people that advised me i never listen to any and continue my illusion and fantasy of life...

I used to be stubborn and have my own excuse and reason...This world will never changed because of me but i only can changed because Every part of life will not be the same as years goes by...I cannot say i will never touch back what i used to but i do hope i will not go back to the life that i used to cos i have my own family...i cannot bear to waste any more months or years doing such thing..

got to go tomorrow is hubby's birthday.have to prepare some dishes and have to SGH to visit my father in law gd nite everyone..the photo i taken from january until now any different yup there is alot of different ...I know

No comments: