Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Post 54

Today my first prize fly away lo i dream of that number yesterday intent to buy but my mother went to Genting and even if i go and buy i have to bring sarah and mikkiel and sure the staff in the singapore pools sure will not allowed me to buy....Aiyo the money just fly away lol....

From saturday until now my mood is like swinging cos sometimes very happy BUT sometime i feel like my mood is from heaven to hell (out of sudden)...Nobody know what my situation is i dun know how a person who react if u are in my situation lol...i am a human being and i doesn't have a big heart to accept so many things come in so sudden...This someone is affected my life,my family and my everything and is not woman is a MAN ok..i really dun understand why this MAN is thinking but because of him i dun have any peace everyday i am not thinking for nothing cos this MAN is capable in acting,telling lie and i dun know what he will do next and make me feel very unsecure REALLY he never thinks of his own family and sibling...i will not do what he is doing cos i have my principle and even how bad i will be at least i do in a way that normal human being is reacting not like him...i am not doing what a normal human being is reacting so now i am feeling very very very very very very very very unfair for myself and what i get back i get back so much worse than that man...i will stated what this man is doing who make me SOSOSOSO fcuking angry:

  • borrowing money from people,when the date to suppose to return he can pretend nothing happen..(no sense of responsible, no trust)
  • love to act and he can be another xie chao guang
  • loves to gamble
  • using people name to borrow from relatives and his mother's friends
  • never think of his family and sibling
  • love to create alot of problem and always think there is people will help him up
  • worst of all he used my address to borrow money from loan shark
i am also a human being i cannot always be the one who accept the mistake from this man,although he is not staying with me BUT what he done is not affecting only me...i will never let this matter rest if i still hear some nonsense he is doing cos he is using my hubby and my name to borrow money from relatives and his mum's friend..This man is really helpless and i had been years never talk to him i think my decision is right cos not a big deal to have this type of people surround in my life...Dun feel like continue saying cos this man dun worth me to advertise him in my blog post it here is to share if u have some close sibling or relatives or friend behave like this man,if u wanna to help pls think twice cos u might harm him and yourself...

No comments: