Saturday, August 1, 2009

Post 55


my dear sarah is back and i feel that she behave better than before


as usual she is still love her didi....action more than words :)

sarah's recent favourite trumpet that my cousin bought for her

Do u know why she is moving her toy here and there cos she dun wanna to share with her didi...

mikkiel favourite teething toy

sarah smile is so fake rite...cos i tell her if u dun smile i will take back the cornflakes...

mikkiel is playing with hpthis smile feel better :)
Biting again can see his gum is very is very itch... :0



Tomorrow is 1st of August 2009, Sunday will be the day i had born 26 years ago, today received alot of msgs and e-mails and thanx all who still remember my birthday cos since being married and being a mother i had no chance to celebrate with my friends and buddy...Tomorrow will be a different COS i finally have a bit of times to go out with my hubby,godsis and godsis's sister..We will be going to eat steamboat and go TOP ONE for k-singing (from 11pm - 5.30am)...Finally i can going singing i can't wait for tomorrow to come,sarah and mikkiel will be at my hubby'mother care still abit worry cos dun know she can cope it anot i think should not be a problem cos she used to be a babysitter...Thank her to help me look after my sarah and mikkiel cos this is her first time looking after two in one times so i also quite worry will ask hubby to call back when we are out ..If she cannot handle no choice we will go back after steamboat..I dun want to go out and enjoy and keep thinking another things cos i will not enjoy at all...All mother know how i feel..:)Will sure take alot of photo and put in my album...

Today evening,my hubby's mother come and fetch sarah over to her house, we went to jurong point and saw them over at jurong point saw weili and the other,that time i saw her is about march and now she look the same but the tummy is big wonder izzn't give birth to baby gal the tummy is alway big cos some of my friend also like this..sarah and mikkiel have another new friends and she will be coming to this world around Nov and wish weili have a smooth delivery :)..Finally bring my thumbdrive and wash the photo,wanted to buy a present for godsis,carolynne but cannot find things that suit her bought a birthday card tomorrow will hunt her present at amk...Hubby brought me to Zhou kitchen for dinner and on the way to the resturant i tell hubby what present will u be giving me?? he say he will buy me a BIG present next year and i got 3 years no present from him i used to it as long i am happy got present no present also like that...Sincerity show everything..Is late now me gonna to go my lala land after i finish play the cardgame in facebook...Nitezzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: