Saturday, August 29, 2009

POst 60

my baobei

my precious






my baobei and me





In the middle of the night, precious still wanna to play :)

jiejie wake up and she look tired but she still want to take photo :)
sarah wants to take photo with me BUt she is not looking at the camera :)
Saturday evening sarah went to my mil's house and mikkiel is taking his nap...I having some running nose and slightly fever...But i getting fatter when i see myself in the mirror cos the last few weeks my appetite is very good eat alot and haiz the weight i lose previously all gone..This few days was packing over the house saw skipping ropes and i hope skipping ropes work on me and i am getting back my diet pill from doctor cos i dun cannot stop my appetite myself cos the implagnon i put and hormones changes,my appetite look like a pregnancy woman i am not exaggerating...I can really eat and i feelmyself when i eat i feel very happy but i eat i get more hungry lol..i also suspect wonder izzn;t i pregnant AGAIN or i the 3 women who put implagnon and will have baby luckily my da yi ma comes recently BUT my appetite is still very big lol wat to do i dun want to take out the implagnon so i have to find method to stop my appetite but actually was very enjoying when i eating but after that i feel very sinful and whenever i see the mirror my face is getting rounder lol,hiaz what to do no choice :)

Recently was bother with my some of my close friend problem,but cannot help much just ask them to call me if they have any problem and come up my home sweet home,got any problem see my two adorable children u will forget every problem u have :) ok all my dear friend ( i mean those who really are my close friend ) ... Tommorrow will be a better day :)

I am going on diet soon......

No comments: