Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Post 58

sarah and mikkiel (finally both of them agreed to take photo)
mikkiel is learning to bully his jiejie now :O(he taking sarah pacifier and put into his mouth and he can laugh lol)


After a few photo,sarah went to myself and imitate me to take photo saw her little hands

i am growing fatter (from the mid aug i feeling hungry non stop i though i having another baby

finally my Da yi ma come recently ease my worry so much :) ) i dun want anymore baby :)
this is the outcome when i put implagnon my tummy become bigger ( food that i eaten for a few weeks)



Sarah is having slightly fever and she went to sleep after medicine...i cannot get to sleep i have to take her temperature another 2 hours and i cannot go my dreamland...Mikkiel just went to sleep recently he is not very cooperative at middle of the night he will wake up and cry very often and i have to go and put his pacifier and give it to him and went to sleep sometime another 5 mins i have to wake up from my bed to do the same things for a few times and sometime i really feel very angry with him BUT after all he still a baby and i try to let him cry but if i never go i think he will never stop...Morning he can sleep very long but nowadays he will be awake even 12am and dun know what happen must really find a method to let him sleep longer at night...Since he recovered from fever he been like this for WEEKS hope he will be better soon and have some improvement...

Sunday went to hubby's grandma birthday near jurong birdpark and saw that person i dun feel like seeing but after all never affect my mood...Aftermath went to Xtra to buy the grocery and milk powder and saw hubby's friend jason and i saw winnie we talk alot and we are standing and talk about 30mins so i invite them and their children to our house and continue our conversation they went back around 1plus and feel hungry order mac delivery to eat...Talk about eating i getting fatter if i continue to eat at night i think i will be BIG FAT PIG lo but today msn wendy and she say i getting slimmer lo haiz maybe she very long never see me...see the photo above the tummy is a few weeks foods that ate i really ate alot lol luckily never bloated too much must really stop my supper...I having my first school gathering in my life since so many years on friday must remember to take some photo finally i can go gathering sound like " mountain tortoise" hor haha got to take sarah temperature and get abit of sleep.....:)


No comments: