Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Post 59

You keep pretty much to yourself, and mostly open-up to those who are really, really close to you & your family and best friends, which also means you're really trustworthy and loyal. You tend to be quiet and sometimes get embarrassed easily.


Now is about 3.15 am cannot get to sleep and take alot of quiz in facebook to made me awake but my eye is as big as panda and also the black rings is darker cos recently i am sleeping late and wake up before 10am....i thought i can sleep at before 1am but i manage to sleep only a few days than come back to normal, today sarah is having fever so i must sacrificed my sleep to take her temperature,i scared her fever will be higher and fever can be play play for children and baby if never take good care it will damage the brain cells and other...Just now take her temperature is 37.5'c must wait for another hour wake her up and eat her medicine luckily she love to drink the parcementhol syrup she even can swallow the tablet form but i have 2 parcementhol syrup to incase sarah or mikkiel is having fever but alway remind myself to see the overdue date..If sarah fever still not recovered must bring her go c doctor lol...private clinic will give different colour of the parcementhol syrup go polyclinic and hospital they will give the same medicine as what i keep in my house...I alway bought some medicine in polyclinic for children incase they have so slightly cough or flu but must doctor prescribed before i dun dare to anyhow buy without doctor instruction and prescribed...

The previous few hours i spending time reading some mummies blog and visit some blogshop,wow very long never read the mummies blog the babies look differently and some grow taller but the same cute and adorable...Baby is a gift from heaven how can they are not cute and adorable,they are the most naive and innocent baby in the world...Just chatted with my friend,nisha and start to talk talk non stop and wayne is crying so ask her go to coax him this friend of mine so i post the comment on facebook immediately call me and we manage to talk for few minutes we hardly talk like before cos she busy look after wayne and i sometime busy looking after my two precious we will sure find time to chit chat how we wish we are neighbour haha dun need to waste the bills and can see each other until we phew haha...Recently i'm smoke kinda heavy maybe too much things to plan and while jotted everything down in my small notepad and the other hand is holding my cigarettes while thinking and feel tired cigarettes is the best things for me but i am cutting down bit by bit normally in the morning and afternoon i hardly smoke cos sarah mikkiel is around so i think i smoke like the cigarettes is free haha...Btw i am also very angry what my hubby's brother had done and made me really think why a sibling can do such a things to his brother than me i just wonder i did ask hubby to call his brother BUT no answer and when he did help u will saw him keep calling my hubby..i am wondering how many of his relatives and his mum friends he used our name to borrow money and really make very very angry he used our name and take the money to dun know do what????I really dun know and he can really act and create story very well i ask my hubby to ask him to return the PSP and you know what he tell my hubby the lcd screen crack brought it to repair never ask him to get back nothing happen and than can get back 3 weeks later use my brain also know he sell away the PSP and just create a story to entertain my hubby...if make me very angry when i know he used our name to borrow money and than still can tell the people dun tell anyone is us want to borrow...Wow he is such a noble brother and a person without any gf any burden and he can borrow around $10000 ++++ and i dun know what he is using the money to do WHAT and i had been keeping myself very calm and i ask my hubby to call him to come up my house and talk about it i think it been a few weeks and i never seen his face yet and he can pretend nothing happen when i saw him in my hubby grandma birthday i just dun wanna to confront him infront of everyone cos hubby family still need abit of pride and face putting it here is not to embarassed i just feel that someone will know we never ask him to go borrow any money and even we need someone who help we will open our mouth...Talking about this man really made me feel abit peace off luckily i never stay with him ANYMORE...WHy there is this type of people in this world and why is my hubby brother and really feel very sad for my hubby and his parent cos he never think how their family will feel...


"I used to feel pity in him and i did help him before in anyway but i never expected him to repay me anything but not this outcome,if very unbelievable a sibling can be like this because of money i did hear before from my friend that is some people is like this but is outside friend or colleagues BUT OWN SIBLING...i believe my own brother who i have although we are not close he will never do this to me,i dun know is call myself lucky to came across this type of people in my age but i just wanna how he is feeling doing such a thing izzn't happy i really wonder what outcome he has but when i saw him i am very sure he feel nothing.. I hope god will correct him to the correct path and let his family to have less worry about him cos his parent is not getting any younger...I think noone can help him forever if one day his parent goes to the heaven there no one can help him anymore....i just can say he has a very good mother will alway be the one who help him the most..."

No comments: