Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy birthday to myself :)


My birthday when i was 22 years old @ hubby's house


He brought me a chocolate cream cake :)

This is not 2007 is 2008 cos i never celebrate my birthday on 2007 cos due to some reason :)

My signature sign
Hubby bought me a blueberry cake and celebrate with and went out again...


Yesterday on way down to meet carolynne sis and cassandra :)

My hair is like dry and fizzy lo (can see i put make up)

At Top One Ktv to celebrate my birthday with hubby,carolynne sis and cassandra....

I am very serious this time to wish,hope it will come true soon :)

My birthday cake chocolate and banana cake ( delicious and finish everything with carolynne sis and cassandra while hubby was sleeping)

We start singing from 11pm to 5.30 am...I very enjoy cos simply sing until very shiok :)

While waiting for carolynne sis,we went to sumo house to eat the food is cheap and the food taste nice...

My beef bento cost $6.90

Japanese octopus $2.90

Tempura prawn $5.90

Breaded scallop $1.90

This Koi cafe selling bubble tea and i order hazelnut milktea and i love it sosososo much :)But i wait for 10 mins and the drink is ready BUT is worth it lol....



Happy 26th birthday to myself :) Yesterday evening brought mikkiel to hubby's mother hse and cabbed down to amk to meet carolynne jie and cassandra..Reached and walk around and tell hubby i wanted to buy a pair of shoes cos i not used to the shoes i wearing cos i not often wearing high heel sincei pregnant until now and one of my legs have a blister lol go to the shop i normally buy shoes there and brought a platform shoes and the design is choose by hubby and hubby bought himself a shoes too cos have 30% discount to get another pair of shoes...Everywhere seem to have sales lol...I want to highly recommend this KOI CAFE that locate at amk selling bubble tea compare KOI CAFE and SWEET TALK price is different and the drink taste also different lol..I myself last time also used to work in a bubble tea shop BUT this is my first time craving so much when i just drink it yesterday and today i am craving on it lol...Can really go try :) the favour i drink is hazelnut milktea and also can choose the sugar level very good i chose 50% and it taste great not too sweet and can drink non stop lol..We have our dinner at SUMO HOUSE cos is saturday everywhere is queueing lol and went to take alook SUMO HOUSE izzn;t alot of people is queueing,there is people queueing but not as much as we saw previous resturant like NEW YORK NEW YORK and a new steamboat cafe alot of people and have to wait very long..Settle our dinner and waiting for carolynne sis and cassandra to come...9.30pm they reached and accompany them go mos burger to eat and after that cabbed we go to Bugis and walk to TOP ONE KTV alot of people luckily godsis book a room orelse we might miss a chance lol...The room is great they give us a 10 people room but after my birthday they shift us to a smaller room ...3 of us sing and sing very enjoy while hubby is sleeping...he wake up around 3 plus than we sing until 5.30am and talk for a while and off we go back and sleep..I really enjoy it just wanna thank carolynne sis planned this KTV session on my birthday thank her for the planning i appreaciate it very much...After i uploaded my photo i realised i never take photo with them lol ask them to take they keep asking me to sing and sing until forget lol...After all i enjoy it i wanted to thank to my dear friend and dear mummy for their wishes and happy my dear friend still remember my birthday...after all i really enjoy the K singing session :)

No comments: