Thursday, August 20, 2009

Post 57






My pet and my hubby's pet,everyday will go to visit my friend pet,hubby's friend pet and my friend's friend pet..Is my routine to go in to the facebook and neither in the pet society,take some interesting quiz or play the news games available i think most of the recent post i keep promoting "facebook" lol i must go take some credits from them hahahaha " i know i dreaming la"...

Today evening went to jp for interview was a successful interview BUT the boutique is finding sale executive @ bishan so i reject the job BUT the boss personally interview me say will reserve a place for me if jp need staff provided i still available,the boss was around my brother age wow so young open a boutique so envy him the interview end after 30mins, went to ntuc to buy some grocery and wanted to walk to the interchange and saw the boss again and he wanted to sent me home but i rejected i insisted to go home by bus...Today morning,cook chicken rice and green bean soup,this is my first time my chicken rice is damn $#^%$^&%^^&*^ the rice is very soggy and the chicken is hard like %^&^&*^&* haiz i have no mood to cook but sarah enjoy it cos i cook her favourite sausage and sotong balls and corn soup...Recently sarah appetite is so good she finish her rice and while i feed mikkiel porridge she also want so i take another bowl and she can finsh it lol...When she saw me with food on my hand ,she will smile so nice to me and i know what her motive is..Tomorrow will be her lunar birthday,hope can bring her out awhile cos she LOVES to go out BUT when she go out she is bery hard to be control but still have to bring them out to have fresh air...About mikkiel,he is very talkative now and he wake up at middle night to talk with his eye close sometimes,even now i was in the living room he is grumbling inside the room haahaaa have to go in and have a peek.....got to go bye have a nice weekend everybody :)

No comments: