Sunday, August 9, 2009

happy birthday to my dearest grandma

Happy birthday to my dearest grandma :)


i caught this two bear for sarah and mikkiel (this is my first time caught in the bear machine)

I used $4 to caught it and i really very happy on that day.

Hey everyone i'm back...It been sometime i never able to updated.last week i went back my parent's house with sarah and mikkiel...Both of them enjoy themself everyday i see them with a smile and laughter and make my days better although that week i dun feel gd and was nearly robbed or molest when i was coming back to my house to take mikkiel's teething gel...Luckily two young man was siting behind the wall come and rescue me and was push down by a tall bangalesh or indian whatever he step on my back and run..Luckily he is not sumo size or else my backbone will break...Luckily i was alright but the two mens accompany me to take cab and i was so grateful to them and wanted to take their contact number BUT my hp was low batt and once i key in one of the man number my hp was on the off mode...I never bring my key out so i cannot go in and take the teething gel and hubby is not at home and chinaman is in their lalalala land...On the same day i went out and work as a waitress for 4 hours and earn 20 bucks,althought areadi dun lke it because of money i willingly to try lol...My 2 years plus i start on a day job and is waitress but if i wanna to really go out and work i will never find the job that is not in my category. On 8 aug my brother has a house warming and the same day we celebrate my dearest grandma birthday...Everyday sarah and mikkiel was so enjoying i see them happy i also feel happy...

This sunday is sarah her 2yrs birthday will defintely bring her out and play and have a nice dinner plus a cake her choice..mikkiel is down with fever this few days was busy looking after him,yesterday brought him to see doctor his fever is 39.0 degree the doctor ask me to insert bullet and she demonstrate and i know how to insert but today mikkiel's fever is getting better so just give him the medicine and hope he can recovered soon...:)Today dinner i will be cooking spagehtti lol got to go cook...forget to mention my $1000 or $500 fly away on wednesday and i have to waste $3 to my 1608 and i alway tell my godsis have to buy jump lol but if i buy jump i have to pay $19.20 lol how i know will really open my heart is so pain lol than really i the one to jump lol...JUst my luck hope this saturday and sunday everyone will huat ar and me also huat huat ar..

No comments: