Thursday, July 9, 2009

Post 47


sarah and mikkiel


Guess what mikkiel is seeing,he is seeing his daddy watching tv... : )

sarah coming back from my mum place,i like the dress that sarah is wearing


mikkiel hair is growing Very hard to capture sarah when taking photo cos she love to turn when i press the capture button...






sarah loves to use her leg to slide the console drawer and when sarah not here mikkiel will inmitate what sarah is doing...





my sexy mikkielmy red spec was spoil,i am forcing myself to wear cos my vision is blur ..gotta to make anew one.

Yesterday,actually feel happy cos i manage to go sleep at 11pm but is not i willingly to go to sleep cos i feel abit dizzyand unwell suddenly while i surfing the net so switch off the computer and done with my thing and go to my room and join sarah and mikkiel...2 am wake up cos i feel abit hungry but lazy to go out of my room so watch channel 8 lol watch awhile i dozed off again,4 plus wake up cos mikkiel is making noise cos he want his pacifier and than 7 plus mikkiel cry again and i wake myself up and make milk for him and he hold the milk bottle...

Is too early cook porridge also too early everything like not the right time to do so switch on computer and play my pet society and i feel like no energy so went to find some techno song to hear and while listen and playing my pet i feel like energy coming back so go pick some songs and sing very loudly like nobody business...Listening music and pick the right song when how u feel and sing with it really will make the mood u have very different..mayb u can try one day maybe it help...but when u are sad of course dun choose those very sad songs la pick those song that very meaningful and make u feel happy ...For me when i sing i loves to see the lyrics example when u feel very alone and u feel very sad u can listen to:Michael jackson (you are not alone) and read the lyrics and u can feel that u will feel better if u feel like crying just cry it out and u will feel better after that...I used to always hide everything to myself or share with friends but sometime listen to music also can make me feel abit more better...i used 2 hours plus to listen songs that i find in this website http://www.imeem.com wow i really feel very energetic but now is areadi 1.44am i am still here updating today three of us have a fun day cos three of us do everything together but when they have their nap,i do my housechores...i hope tomoroow mikkiel will not wake up so early tomorrow going to cook pumpkin porridge for them excited cos this is my first time using pumpkin hope will turn out delicious...gotta go my dreamland tomorrow will be a better day :)




No comments: