Sunday, July 5, 2009

Post 44


Mikkiel is going to sleep pose to let me take photo :)




due to vision blur so no choice have to wear my spec...:(

i don't know due to what i start to drop hair :(


my hubby pet, named 3821


my pet lele
my new entertainement room
my relaxing room
my bathroom (i buying jacuzzi soon)
my room
my living room


Spent the whole day at home, wanted to bring mikkiel to JP but was raining so stay at home...Hubby was at home and we lazy to go out and eat cos raining worry bring mikkiel out wait sick so call rite pizza the food still consider ok, cannot finish eat...Just now mention to hubby why not we go Jp xtra at midnight cos i never go before after 12am...But is still drizziling so never go...Mikkiel this few weeks every night have to cry alot of time than managed to go his lala land normally i put sarah and mikkiel in the room,sarah will fall asleep if she is very tired orelse she follow where i go,mikkiel loves to take his pacficier out and keep crying loud in the night,when from living room to my bedroom just to take his pacifer and put into his mouth...i know he is teething but i cannot keep apply that gel (imagine i go in put pacifier 5 mins he cry i go in to my room dun know how many times) tomorrow will be my last day sleeping late cos i think i really not enough sleep my black circle is so black lol...Tomorrow afternoon going to kk will bring mikkiel along if no raining i tell him i bring him go see baby and he laugh..Yesterday play with him in the room since he dun wan to sleep,so i take my hp to take camera,imagine he is playing with me when i wan to capture him,he saw my hand wanted to press the capture button his head move when i finish than he turn his head and look at me...Now i blogging he never cry cos just now went in and i scold him i tell him if u take out the pacifier again i not going to come in and he never cry but sometime scold also no use,dun know what is crying check pamper heavy,stomach got wind nothing wrong lol than apply the teething gel after puting he stop for awhile than after that again yelling lol..Today he saw me wear spectacle (is mikkiel first time seeing me wearing spec) his reaction is from smiling to no smile than after that he cry than i take out my spec and he stop crying,cos sarah also the same when she still a baby also react the same..Due to my blur vision so i have to wear spec lol or else scare bang the wall again,forget to mention how i bang the wall cos i think i too familiar to my house so when i wake up in the middle of the night,never switch on the light, walk walk and bang until something and the sound is loud lol than was very very very painful than got baluku lol..now better but vision still abit blur,the spec i wearing i think have to change areadi cos i think my eyesight degree has increase lol must make one new ones again..

Hubby is watching tv go accompany him...Gd nite everyone :)

No comments: