Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post 53


i am still not get used to the new spec cos wear to long , i wll feel dizzy lol..:>


mikkiel and me with my new spec lol
Tuesday night,mikkiel and me watching "ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni" and hubby taken this photo :)




Today wake up damn early,i was forced myself to wake up cos have to bring mikkiel for his jab appointment my hp alarm rang at 7.00am and i laying on my bed for about 30 mins and faster wake up and help mikkiel change his clothes and make milk for him to drink...Wake up hubby up and i go have my bath and pack and off we go...Was abit rush cos 8:15 than we go out from out house and luckily when we reach the polyclinic and reach outside the room and wait for our turn,after awhile the nurse come out and call us to go in.As usual take mikkiel's weight and height,mikkiel is now 8.4kg and 67cm and the nurse say everything is alright and than is JAB TIME after the jab is insert to mikkiel's thight,mikkiel was crying and console him abit and he stop crying...Off we go to make the payment and appointment and cabbed back home..

Reached home,help mikkiel to bath and put him in his playpen and he fall asleep cos he never wake up so early he will wake up before 10 am so i think he is not enough sleep lol...After he sleep i go and prepare his porridge and than i was tired too cos i also never so early wake up (i always have to force myself to wake up when there is appointment early in the morning..But i cannot sleep orelse the porridge will be dry up so went to pet society to visit and earn money...The gathering i organised was cancel cos some of my classmate have to work and end up only 5 classmate is able to come BUT some is free on noon and some is available after 7 so informed my classmate and Anqi say organised at 27 october lol cos is a public holiday i will informed them on September lol some classmate say too last minute lol they cannot arrange heehee is my first time organised (i not very gd in organise i am good to go when people organised) but actually not diffcult but at least some friend giving face to come but is because the time...i hope can have a secondary gathering soon cos it been along time no gathering after we graduate it been above 10 years...

My baobei sarah is coming back this saturday,this few days slowing do some clean up for my house lol and went sarah come back i can accomapany sarah and mikkiel more cos when both of them is at home i cannot do any housework lol cos both of them will follow me here and there normally will be at kitchen and mikkiel is using his walker and sarah follow me to kitchen is quite dangerous also cos my kitchen is quite small mikkiel walker take alot of space and sarah love to take things anyhow so when i am not in the kitchen two of them will playing together lol in the living room or watch okto channel...This is the longest day i never saw sarah lol....really miss her alot....Tomorrow mikkiel is turning 7 month i will be bringing him out for awalk...

i hope today onward i will be happy everyday no matter what happen,memories and past is aready over and think of the future will make life more merrier :)

No comments: