Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Post 46







my new hair colour,nice


Yesterday sleep at 3 plus and today wake up 9 plus cos mikkiel is awake and make milk for him,and while he is drinking go prepare porridge for him and do so housechores,go in to my room the milk bottle was lay on mikkiel's playpen and he is sleeping...Since mikkiel sleeping,i happily eat my pizza and make myself hot milo..Surf net awhile and go take my bath,went i go in to changed mikkiel was awake and the eye is so big and take him out and wait for awhile and bring him to bath...Tell him jiejie is coming today he laugh very loud lol i think he missing his jiejie ba.......

Afternoon,my parent brought sarah back and saw her outside my house she is so happy,and my parent come in for awhile play with mikkiel and sarah and my dad has to go off to work so they going off and sarah is crying bring my secret weapon out and she stop crying...bring her biscuit and she while eating and laughing,i ask her to call me mummy and repeat with me than i ask who i am that she say mimimimi and i was so happy when she call me lol...Playing with them and now they is taking nap so i updated abit i think from now on will be busy lol cos my day is back to the same cannot go out must wait for hubby to come back than bring them out lol..BUt if they feel happy everyday how tired i am also worth it...Yesterday i watch the 活下去 and is last epsoide
and learn from the chen hanwei in the show when he regret what he had done and write to his best fren and his ex-wife,he realised life should not have any hate,and use love to everyone will make everyday with full of happy and motivation,what he write really is meaningful but easy to write but not easy to do lol...i dun have any people i hate but i only hate people who have bad character maybe not to extend to hate just dun like..

i dun understand a man who work and earn $1,500 s month and no girlfriend have to go borrow money from loan shark and alway want people to help him when he's get into trouble...He loves to gamble,last time i used to treat him as brother but now when i saw him i dun even give a damn to him,i ever scold him b4 but in my life those who get scold by me,can be consider unluckily cos i seldom scold people,i can consider myself a very anything person...if a anything person can get angry with this person, the person have wake up not still the same old him..i dun know how to describe him but just that what he do just dun involve my family member...i am going to burst everything out if i see him,i dun care who is beside him cos i think this type of people have to wake up himself ,cos what he do only people will look down on him,i never look down on him,i just dun like how he behave and the character he has,he can do anything because of money,even harm his family member..he also has this habit borrow money from people never return and can pretend nothing happen..sometime regret to help him in the past,cos i am harming him in a way to continue what he is doing NOW..luckily i never stay together with him anymore but just dun harm my family that all...I just wonder is why a man can become like this???

No comments: