Monday, July 6, 2009

Post 45


when we on the way to take cab,i help him put the hoodies on the head and he pull it down and it become like this.:)

hubby is hire cab so i open and see what he doing inside guess what he doing..
he is sleeping...hahaaha


he wake up cos i laughing and talking to my hubby

on the way to jurong point

reach home and he is playing with sarah star..............


Today morning mikkiel wake up @ 9 plus while i just wake hubby up and i am about to go back to my lala land and i hear he talking so no choice to go back and continue my sleep so wake up and make milk for him and now he can hold his bottle so i can do some housechores and back to him and take his milk bottle and go wash..Guess what he doing he cry again so wash his milk bottle go and play with him...After awhile he sleep again..Baby is like this drink areadi and sleep lol..

In the afternoon,hubby back and get ready and off we go take cab and go kkh..on the way to kkh playing with mikkiel and he is so excited and see here and there after we reach went to take temperature and go to clinic D and register and wait for my turn to see my gynae play with mikkiel and hubby went to talk to his friend on the phone,nurse saw him and say wow boy ur clothes so cute wor and she ask me how many month than she play with him while i waiting my turn those people there take turn to play with him luckily he never cry orelse i in trouble after everyone left and he crying luckily hubby is back and he entertain him and i make milk for him and is my turn and went in to see my gynae,tell her my problem but Dr yang say is normal so talk to her one question cost me $60...so expensive rite the consultation fee..wait for meiyang and pingmei to come and pass her clothes and she pass me milk powder that ah mei's mother give and off we go to jurong point,eat our late lunch @ swensen,and order 2 main dishes+ one sides dishes,two drinks and one dessert cost us $50 very cheap cos one main dishes + one side order is free i tell hubby next time we wonder to go jurong point and eat we go weekdays lo cos got promotion and offer so we can save abit no matter what we will be going every week to buy our grocery and weekday alot of people also and very crowded..after our late lunch as normal went to xtra and buy grocery intend to buy a DVD player so go browse and no one match what i want so very sad and go buy things that was write down on my buy lists,and off we go..Come home was very tired but still have to pack things that we bought and than rest awhile and tell hubby i want to dye my hair so hubby say he help me dye so i go and mixed the thing and he help me dye very happy cos this is my first time hubby volunteer to help me dye after that i re touch myself abit lol...i actually very tired but today the 活下去 is last espisode so must watch and enjoy myself sleeping late cos my baobei,sarah is coming back tml and i not going to sleep late tml onward must before 1 am and i have to sleep and i will switch on my computer at night i want to accompany my children more...

No comments: