Sunday, July 5, 2009

Post 43




Is just another saturday, the whole day being with mikkiel , was so happy but still missing sarah...Everyday i will call mummy and talk to her really miss her alot..Mummy say sarah is not behaving well, i think sarah enjoy herself cos she is going out everyday with my mummy,today she go my cousin's house chat with my niece and webcam and she saw me and say mummy, luckily she still remember me i thought she forget me lol...she can see me BUT i cannot see her cos my niece dun have webcam..sob sob realised mikkiel cannot see me he will cry until i go infront of him and than he immediately stop crying,even vaccumm the house when he cannot see me he start yelling non stop,nowday he keep crying for nothing sometime feel very irritated but still must have patience...after all he still a baby..Even at night he will cry when pacificer drop and i have to wake up and help him find and put him to his mouth...Hope he will feel better soon and no more noise at night...I have help sarah to register for playground next year she going to school if mikkiel can walk he can go school with her jiejie too...Recently still sleeping late at nigh,today was infront of my mirror and saw my very black circle around my eye...Oh my god got to sleep early,but how to start..Tomorrow have to finish my housechores and two more days sarah is coming back,so excited...Monday bringing mikkiel go kkh,cos i going to see my gynae about my implagnon,heard from my friend now go hospital very troublesome lol...dun know very long never been there since i put my implagnon...I lost my appointment card recently i am so careless...gotta go my lala land,i feel better cos today msn someone who i think he hate me so much but after all he never..have been never tok to him after 12 years :)

No comments: