Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Post 48

Happy 23 month to my baobei,sarah (she was not around having fun @ my parent hse)


taken on last saturday (afternoon went to hubby's parent hse to stay)



taken while i was surfing the net and carry him on the same time


early in the morning,mikkiel wake up the playpen will in a mess

at night he was playing with me while i was laying on the bed and he is in his playpen
taken today while on the way to (Loving heart service centre)
This baked sweet potatoes taste nice i bought it on NTUC and cost $0.90(cos i lazy to bake myself heeheehee)





while waiting for mikkiel to wake up for the last feed of the day,and hubby is sleeping and the pet society is under maintenance i here for some updated...Many things happen and yesterday was unwell,gastric pain and fainted at home for few hours,was lay under my computer chair and when sarah wake me up i cannot able to move cos i think my body is numb cos the computer chair weigh wait for hubby to come back and he carry me to the mattress and rest awhile...went to see doctor and the doctor give me painkiller and gastric pain and advice me go scan my head and my stomach so i think maybe something is wrong with me la but i forget to tell him i just put my implagnon but i think i going back to see my gynae @ kkh but unluckily my gynae is taking leave dun know when than come back forget it i will wait for her to come back than i will go see her better than waste my money to do scan end up no problem...This fews day thank for some friend come down and find me and talk to me worry something will happen to me but i alright now i think i need some time to let this matter to rest if this matter go worse i will make my decision and not going to take back anymore...Some friend ask me what i really want in life,i tell them I WANT TO BE HAPPY and i will do it...if i not happy whoever surround me will not be happy so why must i be so not happy rite :) mikkiel is finish his milk i gotta wash his milk bottle go to my dreamland..Tomorrow will be abetter day ....






No comments: