Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 7 month to my precious mikkiel

Happy 7month to my precious mikkiel ,



he is trying to sit up but still cannot but he never give up try and try lol....Hubby and i brought him to boon lay shopping centre for a walk


He loves to eat anything that he hold and he see my staring at him he will put out his hand and smile to me lol
I was in the computer table eating the baked sweet potatoes and he want also lol :)

In the afternoon, i brought him to Jurong point for awalk and he love to look here and there while queueing up for payment there always aunties or children playing with him,but now he start to recognised people he didn't cry but he just give a unfriendly look lol heehee...Cabbed home after two hours and enjoy myself with mikkiel too bad i cannot bring sarah and mikkiel if not i can bring them out whenever i like lol both of them really love to go out and i loves to see them giving me the smile and i know they are really enjoying especially sarah cos she loves to walk here and there and she is observe any people who walk pass her...sometime she behave like a small adult when she is outside...tomorrow i will be going to my parent's hse very long never go back and can see my baobei sarah and tomorrow she will be coming back with us and dun know when she see me she still know how to call me ma mi anot...:)

No comments: