Sunday, July 19, 2009

Post 50

Saturady 3.00 am he is seeing me while i was stand infront of his playpen seeing my hp to see what time izzn;t and the light was not switch on


playing with his blanket can u see his head
cover himself with his blue blanket he is not cold he is playing ok 3.00am


Since mikkiel never sleep i also take photo of myself i from 53 kg drop to 48 kgsee my 黑眼圈 very deep rite :)



i am lacking of sleep and my eye was tired and my 黑眼圈 is very 深 lol u can see the photo above...why i was lacking of sleep,first my headache is coming on and off and is killing me first it start i will wake up and can't sleep..u know how many hours i sleep this few days mayb 5 to 6 hours,joey come up my house and say i look very 精 神 but i not and second is mikkiel will wake up at around 3 am suddenly and the first day i saw him wake up nearly scared me cos i was sleeping and wake up wanted to go to the toilet and come back see my hp see wat time areadi and i hear someone smiling really scared me lol and i turn back and saw mikkiel is in his crawl postion and smile to me and i switch on my light and i see his big eyes seeing at me and i know he is not going back to sleep...If he never sleep i will not be able to sleep so thinking what i can do,take the i weekly out that hubby bought for me and read but mikkiel is still playing and he alway love to see me and laugh from his playpen and than start to play with him awhile and take photo of him...After a few minutes i remember i bought a dvd taiwan drama 命中注定我爱你(a few month agao) i know very long show BUT i seldom bought dvd cos i think is a waste of money is because hubby wanted to buy DVD 3 for $49 he choose two and i choose one cos i saw a few episode that i download online BUT i have not see the last episode and i aready forget the story so i start all over again since mikkiel never sleep i watch until 5 something i went to sleep than mikkiel wake up 10 plus cos he want to drink milk and made and let him hold himself and i go cook his porridge than i cannot go back to sleep if sleep wait forget to close the fire so surf the net and listen to music lol this few day also like that BUT yesterday he never wake up but still the same pacificer drop he will cry and i will make myself wake up from the bed and go to his playpen and find his pacificer and give it to him...I thought i can quit my smoking but i fail to do is becoming heavier...My problem have areadi settle but some other haven't better hope nothing will happen to my house if once i see something outside my house i will just go to find that person who create this problem and he is not staying me...That person is not direct related to me but since he can because of money and never think of my two kids i dun need to bother him maybe when u are reading this post u think i refer to my hubby BUT no is someone else i just dun want to reveal his name here la but if things go worse i might do so....

why some people can because of money can dun think of his family and do sometime might harm his family..this type of people is simply NO brain..i am wondering money made people to be evil or people is evil because of money...Sound scary and i thought i will never met this type of people but no lo my life is like a drama but when is not those happy ones but is so terrible wan....WHYWHY but this problem will not make me weaker the main thing i care is my children safety i can because of my children and do anything...My children life is more important than my life cos why cos i brought them to this world i have the responsible to protect and take care of them no matter...although i fell unwell recently but i believe god will alway with me to help me...Got to go mikkiel wake up from his nap and yelling will bringing him out later alway at home also very xian...

No comments: