Saturday, November 3, 2012

◖◡◗Two month more ◖◡◗ welcome 2013


Morning peeps 
how your day =D
today is a cloudy saturday
2 precious is playing themselves
so 
i have free time updating =D


have a 1 day jb trip with 
my wonderful and lovely kim & wani..
was a great ones =D
two of them brought me to eat nice food
go facial
shopping =D

this celebrity is the 代言人 for the beauty salon =D
thx wani for the free facial treatment =D
my face look more cleaner after for a facial..
i had been 5 years never went into a beauty salon for a facial..
i actually sign a package with this beauty salon 5 years ago 
but 
i had never went to the beauty salon after paying the package
after tt the company had closed down went i decided to go for facial after giving birth sarah..
my $$$$$ fly away like this ..

Didn'r really take much photo 
but 3 of us still enjoy =D

Yesterday (friday)
Brought my baobei out and had plan to bring her out 
to make personal account for baobei & precious too =D

they can start to save money areadi..
Decided to start give them pocket money next year..
Train them 
a saving habit 
hope they dun behave like me 
and 
know how to save when they are young =D


say cheeze
In the bus with my baobei =D

Ask my baobei what she want to eat for lunch
she told me chicken baked rice
i joke with her
chicken baked rice nid alot of money 
can eat chicken rice
she told
ok =D

i'm glad my 2 precious is not a very fuzzy eater 
but
 they still have some food they dun like to eat.. 

Coll my mum and talk to her 
when we will in the bus
and
tell her i want to bring my father for a dinner
for his birthday =D
had tell my mum couple of time
due to my parent kitchen was in renovation
they dun want my children to go to their house yet..
very dirty n scared will caused allergy
but
i still never give up
i coll my mum again hahaha

yesterday was my handsome father birthday




after we reach jp
brought my baobei to swensen for 
her fav chicken baked rice =D

my baobei enjoying the food she loves



After everything is done
we take MRT down to amk to meet my mother n my aunties =D


tada reach 
my parent's house

told sarah not run here n there
cos 
my parent house floor is very dusty ...
i believe after 10 days 
my mum will have a nice kitchen =D

Evening 
we will going out for dinner 
celebrating my dad's birthday =D

No comments: