Monday, October 29, 2012

(๑╹∀╹๑)random updates (๑╹∀╹๑)


 weather so humid lately
the degree start on 30+++ celsius 
faint real hot =D

Drink more water
remember to put some sun block for face n body before going out =D
 early sunday morning wake up ,
2 precious wake up too
they are drinking milk before their breakfast =D
 this brand roti prata is nice..
i used the happy call to do it 
alittle oil will do..
smell & taste nice =D

 tada 
is DONE le..

4 of us have this for breakfast..
Never cook on sunday =O

lately my baobei shoe had spoil 
so decide to bring 2 precious out at sat night =D

Bought this two pair of shoes =D
for my baobei 
the left one she choose herself'
she told me she want something gao gao de  ...(−_−#) 
she really growing up 
start to
"ai mei " le


 finished bath them in the evening
the weather was so hot
even my bao bei grumble
very hot,mummy..
i told her we have to endure cos we cannot change the weather
so we must drink more water so we will not get sick easily...
my baobei really grow up
she told me mummy december i going K2 le...
See how time flies =D
 the weather is so humid till
i pop one pimple very big near my left eye..
so pain but now getting better le
 had realized my double eyelid is not balance 
i used a new eye cream for the top n bottom of the eye..
i trying now if real good i will introduced to everyone interested -D



at night 3 of us was in the bedroom
talking playing n taking photo together =D

Bought items from this seller i used to buy children stuff from her/him
receive with a big smile..
i love the bag n wallet
i purchase 2 pouch 
one for hubby n one for mummy..

Cos this seller is going to another countries for awhile
so she reduce the price
i got it with a nice price =D

tada my online loots =D

i'm very long never buy online things for so shiok..
i am happy 
i can share with you the link if you are interested =D
just give me a email will do =D


Going to bring my precious to kkh for regular check up
have a wonderful monday =D








No comments: