Wednesday, October 10, 2012

❤ happy happy october ლ(╹◡╹ლ).

Sunday 7 october 2012

Sleep at 3 am yesterday..
i was watching the drama "the quarter" 
while doing my housechores
was packing the living room
while 2 precious is sleeping..

Morning wake up with my 2 precious
gave them breakfast
milk + 2 pieces of bread ..

than start my cooking again..


 ❤ sweet pea ❤
first time using sweet pea
but my 2 precious doesn't like it..
Porridge with spare rib & carrot n potatoes..
(smell nice )

❤ my precious cannot sit still move here n there ❤
while i was using the computer to check some stuff after their lunch..
they watching their favourite cartoon


❤i was packing the living room they sit down and never disturb me
help me when i need their help 
so happy to see them behave well..
my baobei also know how to help me look after didi when i was busy ..

 ❤
 
 ❤my baobei enjoying her dinner =D

tada ❤❤

sweet pea with carrot n mushroom

potatoes with minced meat

luncheon meat with potatoes =D

Goes well with my porridges

❤❤❤
Really love to cook and see my 2 precious was so happily eating..
thank god
they love my cooking 
trying to cook new delicious things for them
 hoping that i can cook as many time for them..
i also know that everytime eat outside food is not good..
i try my best to cooking for my 2 precious more =D














No comments: