Thursday, October 4, 2012

❤my precious 's intervention school ❤


Reach to early for the first day of school =D
eating his favourite biscuit ❤


Monday my precious start the first day of school at spd..
i was with him for 2 1/2 hrs
realize i had been sometime didn't be with him...

teacher tiara say precious learn things quite fast..
Wanted to share some photo but due to the school and children
we are not allow to take any photo inside the school..


Wednesday was precious second time in the school..
when the lesson start
realized about how this intervention school 
cos monday the school is celebrating children day..=D

the above photo
is quite similar to the gym in the school..
2 1/2 hour precious had learn alot..
teacher tiara say 
i am being there is because
 i can learn from the teacher how they teach the children
i can do the same way at home toward precious..
feel that how they teach precious
really quite effective..

Really tired cos i have to wake very early
but how tired
when i can see my precious is improvement
my tiredness is gone..

sometime i wonder i paying the sch fees n still nid to be with my precious in class
i feel quite puzzled..
thinking some parent will think the same way as me..
being in the class for 2 days
i realize my question mark had gone..

the  positive & negative comments for my children
i always accept..
i trying to make myself balance
from work n my family..

i feel that i had slightly neglect for my 2 precious...
i working hard to give them a better life
but
i never spent more time with them..

Going to do a timetable for them n myself..
let us spend energy n time wisely
Don't want them to rely on smartphone with game & you tube ..




the big red bag & goodies bag is from the intervention school..
my precious & i was so lucky to celebration the children's day together on our first day in school..
what i had learn from the school
i also can teach my baobei too..
she always ask me to bring her go to her brother's new school..
i also can share with my friends who encounter some problem with the children..
sometime many things can lead to children in speech or physical delay..

Will spending 3 days at home with my 2 precious..=D
Bb is going to thailand (company trip )
















No comments: