Sunday, September 30, 2012

♪(´ε` ) my 1st trip to jb ♪(´ε` )


tada my passport & the ringgit that i had changed
'
'
'
'
'
'
go malayasia with who 

'
'
'
'



tada with my buddies  
ah mei & anqi  
been planning want to go oversea together 
but now my financial still not stable.. 
so i always tell them to go and take photo liao let me see can liao.. 
never thought can go jb together.. 

i was so happy that day =D 




(see my arm oh my god)
i getting fatter 
but i still happy that day =D
i realize the custom change alot 
and 
we walk quite along journey to reach the taxi stand..

when those days i went in ,
i remember when went out to the malaysia custom 
we can see alot taxi waiting for us
that time
there is still no meter..

i forgotten how many years i never been going in
but things changes..
City sqaure is half renovating too..
the first stop we went was 
hoiliday plaza
we went for our lunch
and 
mei want to dye hair..
anqi & i went for manicure & pedicure...
after that we went over to find mei
but she still not done..
So

Anqi say go massage
reach till the counter
i say i wait for her outside
cos 
i never go ma-sa-ji before
i thought need to be naked
how can lol
 hahahaha

after a few time of persuade by anqi 
i go with her and give it a try 
  we choose half body ==$33 forgotten how many minutes liao
after the massage i feel myself lighter n more awake..
i tell anqi very shiok lol..
Next time we must go again



after the message they offered us 
to sit down m have a warm ginger tea..


the second stop KSL city...
we walk walk aroundt he mall
and 
went to the mooncake fair..

second round of massage◕‿◕
foot massage =D

 ah mei  on my right◖◡◗

anqi on my left ◖◡◗


after 30 mins of massage
i feel even better..
we will chit chatting
talk talk n talk..
we eat, we shop and massage together..

we went over to kim gary for our dinner..
after that
we went over to the mooncake fair 
to purchase
our mooncake..

Reach home around 8 plus
feel that my head very dizzy n pain..
i still enjoy my day with my buddies..

i was very happy =D
my 2 precious was happy too
sleep quite early cos another day 
we going to their favourite place
is my parent's house 

Was quite tiring but i still enjoy myself..

work hard earn more money and enjoy..
once a while 
relax = to have more strength to earn more $$$$$$









No comments: