Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I not going to endure =O



I had been thinking n wondering last night
why am i staying in this company for 2 years..
what this company had gave me??
this is many friends of mine was very interested on cos even since i start to work on this company
from i was from SAHM to Working mummy..
when they start to ask about the salary was pay
some even say i can find a better one for better salary..
  
I had went for interview,i have customer who ask me to join their company,
friends offer me their company position
i have many better opportunity
 but
why i am stick to this company..

when come to my children and work..
if i can find someone who i can trust n ease my worry
share my task
i definitely can live more better life than now..
I can earn more than what i earning NOW..

Even if i have only some simple software knowledge
but 
there is somehow
there is company offer mi better salary..

I give up cos i know what i want..
there is people telling me that 
my knowledge hardly to get what i expect..
 somehow luckily i never becos of this mouth
affecting much..

I agree experiences count too..
i had friends with normal cert more experiences
they earning well too..

Do no doubt a person capability
are you someone who is capable in everything first??


i do not love to compare
i love to share

* do not judge a person using a mouth
judge a person with eye..

I might be saying too much here
just grumbling 
there is people is saying
有些人,就是不爽看不见 你好
看见你好
就要说有的没的。。。









No comments: