Saturday, September 8, 2012

today was saturday 
is a housechores day..
i clear my computer desk i mess up for month
i changed my bedsheet in the afternoon..
 
In the evening spent some time online-ing...


the course attending 
Children behaviour management...


many thank to the kkh nurse to encourage me to attend this course..
attending short course and work is not easy..
Will share more about this course when i finished in the end of september..



my homework 
Reward chart for my precious..
Realized there many way for 
children who still cannot speak or communicate well..

the school my precious was attending for 2 days a week..
he is attending speech therapy..
wanted to know more about EIPIC SCHOOL
google it u will know more information =D

hopefully tomorrow i can spent my days with my 2 precious
i feel very tired recently 
i going to have a early sleep 
hope tomorrow my mood will be better =D










No comments: