Sunday, September 23, 2012

◕‿◕ our sunday ◕‿◕


 Wake up early today◕‿◕
Prepare within half and hour
Brought 2 precious to Jurong west 
for early lunch than went over to salon for cut hair..
Sunday almost all salon was packed of people..
i brought them to the salon i went before with my gf..
after that we walk around the pasar malam than off back home..
My 2 precious is having running nose n baobei sarah is having cough with phlegm..
Let them walk under the sun also good too
cos their body is too cool liao..

Reach home 2 precious take their afternoon nap..
i take a few minutes nap and wake up do some tidy up since 2 precious is sleeping..
is not easy to do housechores when 2 precious around ..





 Went over to Jp in the early afternoon, we have our dinner first...
hmmm the food serve was okay..
sarah told me mummy the prawn very nice =D
told her if you behaved well i will bring you here again..

 the dinner for 4 of us ♪(´ε` )

after that we went over to xtra for our weekly grocery..
didn't bought too much cos i never cook for weekdays =D

 Before going jp 

otw going to take bus
backview
(taken by bb)

Very long never been taking full size photo..
cos nobody help me to take 
when i at home nobody at home..

Have lose some kilo
after a few month of tiredness, sleep well eat well..
(hahaha)
Still not enough 

  
let my skin breath 
so try not to make up when i never work..
basin skincare still need to apply =D



 from my buddy ah mei =D

from fiona =D
 bought 2 lantern for my 2 precious =D

Mooncake festival is coming =D

thx ah mei n fiona for the mooncake◕‿◕
  •  attending the last course organise by the kkh
  • will be going back my parent's house nxt week
  • nxt mth bb is going company trip for 3 days
  • will be staying at home with my 2 precious
  • next month going to start to accompany my precious to sch for two days =D

Busy busy ahead
hoping every day will b smooth..
spent another week is going to OCTOBER













No comments: