Friday, September 21, 2012

♫♫♪♫♩♬ pamper -ing myself ♫♫♪♫♩♬


it been very long never visit the nail salon
i frequently go
Went with my gf huiling =D
Enter the shop n saw unfamiliar face..
the staff i normally knw
had totally changed..

when the manicurist ask me how long i have not been there..
thinking with huiling
i think got a years plus..
haiz i had so long never pamper myself le =(
now still cannot pamper myself la
cos my dead skin is irritate me when i walking
since my gfs want to go ,i also go..
i dun like to do it alone cos it take quite some time..
tada  =D
i choose to do gelish type..
have to pay more compared to the normal ones
is my first time doing gelish type
calculate myself is still worth it =D

 waiting for our nail to be done =D
see my shiny shiny face
hahaha
compared the below photo
that 
i have some make up on..

hopefully no much different o(^_^)o
s

⌒ー⌒Wake up early to do some housechores
i going for my breakfast relax relax
n
go to work in the afternoon=D




No comments: