Sunday, September 30, 2012

中秋節快樂 ლ(╹◡╹ლ)





29 september 2012

4 of us went back to my parent's house in the afternoon.
my 2 precious love staying at my parent's house..
my baobei is always asking 
when we going ah ma & ah gong's house..

I also tell myself i have to plan one month go back once..
cos weekday 
both of us work
hardly do housework..
many things we have to plan at weekend..

my parents also need to rest after work...
when we go back ,my parent will be very busy..
cook for us, fetch us home..
i try to help them do some housework too if i go back home..
Spending the night,
reading my diary 
from i was secondary 3 till 2007..
while reading was laughing & with watery eye..

the titanic diary was a gift from my friend
but i forgotten is who le..

the neo prints that i had keep at my parent's house for years....
those day when i was still studying ... hahaha


 digging out the photo ablum & i saw my baby photo 
&
 when the day 
i wear the wedding gown
i almost forget i do have curl hair before
for half day only =)


my baobei had been coughing lately
gave a medicine but still not recover..
Bring her to see doctor this morning..
luckily i bring her to see doctor 
the doctor say her throat is red n itchy
so cause her to cough n cough n with phlegm too...
 Hope she will get well soon =D
see her like this i also heartpain.

 brought our brunch
i gotten myself my favourite
everytime i went back my parent's house
i sure had this vegetarian bee hoon for my first meal of my day..
is my grandma favourite too.

 

snap myself before going out
forget to take my blusher
so use my mum's..
my mum using vox blusher lol..



 came back from my parent's house 
begin to pack here n there..
do housechores
enjoying the food watch tv with bb and 2 precious..
had been enjoying since friday =D

Will be quite busy again
bye to september 
n
going to welcome
OCTOBER



ლ(╹◡╹ლ ) 中秋節快樂ლ(╹◡╹ლ) everyone =D




No comments: