Saturday, October 27, 2012

❤ (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) ❤


 Our Long weekend =D



my baobei
Being a mother for 5 years n 2 month i realised i had not been help my 2 precious to dry their hair with hair dryer =(
On thursday night hubby brought 2 precious to outing with his colleagues and came back home around 10 plus..=D
they seldom come back home so late was alright next day was public holiday =D 
the photo above is i have done with her hair =D
me & my baobei 
after the bath and hair dry 2 precious hair =D
i spent my time with my 2 precious 
we sing talk n sleep together
we have a wonderful night =D 

 when my precious & hubby not at home
i done my housechores n than painting my fingernail =D
was very free after everything had done =D




 My dear sick had not recover yet
my phelgm is those very thick type 
hopefully i can recover from my mild sick soon=D

(Friday)

 hari raya haji
i dun nid to go work
children dun nid to go school
so
i decided to cook for my family❤

i was glad they look my cooking
the food was not left i so happy

(saturday )

hubby went to work overtime
my children & i was at home
the weather was so hot and humid
decided to cook porridge =D

Drink more water everyone =D
the weather is real not good nowadays 

Happy long weekend everyone =D
have a nice one myself too ◕‿◕








No comments: